Sunday, July 17, 2011

My Wanderlustings around Town...

Descanso Gardens.  The closest nature stuff where I can walk around barefoot in confidence of not stepping on rusty nails or junkie needles.

Here are some thing that were poignant to me...

- Dragon Fly rape (flyby; see details below)
- dying lily pad
- white tailed bunny.  had to follow it.  led to thorny bush.  too thorny--i know this game, bunny.  onward!
- bees climbing flowers - digging the cups for nectar.  they move in a zig zag pattern.  like mowing the lawn but mowing cool lightning bolt shapes.  bees are the ultimate shape makers with their trails along flower buds... so rad.

- pink old lady tree, slumping over with exhaustion.  but she's happy.  still bright and relatively healthy, but her leaves are a little wilted.  "The pink old lady drooping - sloping leaning with exhaustion has given so much of herself.  wilted hole-y leaves crackle papered falling cornflakes with veins.  And what seems to me to be an oversized finch hides under William Lobb (who has a chaos of tiny spikes around his base).
-Teepee stakeout in mass fairy tale vine plant.
- dying lily pad, poke thru it, microbabies big eyes doesn't miss a crevice in the cotton web.  (minos, that is).
- Coily fur, underwater cotton colonies.  Massage parlors for tadpoles (swishby).
- Dragon Fly Rape (detailed account): X buzzes in X swirl X bounce! --> peace!
 - all the minos hide when spectators come.
I touched the water
too late.  A mino had popped it for me.
I laughed. The lily pads stirred.
Chattered.
I poked.
light wind sweep
chat chit chatter
minos moving in lightning bolt formations.




- the crazy hybrid musk roses: chaos theory in plant form.

- Lily pads sprawled, battle debris on the ocean front.  Or a pacman massacre.

I found my tattoo ( in nature ).  Cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment