Wednesday, July 20, 2011

If it don't make dolla$ then it dont make Sense!

Too much time wandering around in Pasadena often pisses me off.  Seeing (seemingly) happy families and innocent people digging the dark holes of their lives even deeper.  Eyes buldging at the obvious traps--diamonds in the windows, mediocre-quality sweatshop Zoolander clothes, furniture stores that smell like laundry and ambien to Get YOU you YOU i (ladies, wives, partners, pedophiles, n' little worker bees) n the BUYbuying MOOD of SmileZ! :) (andfearselfdeprecationselfmutilationselfhatredselfloathingnotgoodenoughbullshit).
Don't you wish your Bacardi mango came with an orange psychedelic 70s vagina with a mango in it??!! Sneaky, yall. Sneaky.

But I am jealous of their ignorance--their bliss.  The joy that comes from really really truly believing that some material object is going to cure all.  I do this sometimes, thinking an antique chair could possibly complete my living room, thus completing the empty space staring at me in the corner, when really it's my own thoughts looking at me, begging to be hashed out and sorted and mourned... then I laugh at myself.  What a trip, right.

Anyhoo, their active choice to live in the dark about their own poisons and weaknesses.  Or maybe, if they are aware, to accept it without question--without doubt that there are hundreds upon millions of other persons, desires, and philosophies within them they are capable of listening to, learning, crafting, and growing.

How can we ignore the flow of winds within our consciousness and unconsciousness?  Blowing seeds into our minds and out.  I'd hate to lead a static life--mentally, philosophically, etc.

Hiking Topanga Canyon--despite its stock-imageryness
But who knows, maybe consumerbuggers playing their game could know some secret that I have no idea about.  The people that I see and judge often represent archetypes that I fear live within myself.  And they do.  And it's not just me.

Let it all rot
I'm tired beaten
forgetting the things I thought
I could want.  Turns
out not.
Caught in the realms of pleasure
& sense/cents.
Even clouds are abused dogs.
Lifestyle floaters.
Polluting Seeds
cast into a sea of
hungry mouths.
(Fishing with dynamite).

yapping teeth
reyapping the sapplings
of their discontents.
(pissed down from a
pedophile in high places).

All molestation.
Rape of the brain.
Condemning the act
upholding the Act
Giggling for G's
stripping our skin
At Ease!
Masturbatory easels upon
which we spew our dirties
Guts
Blood
Make children laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment