Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Bam. No title. New poems.

What do I stand to lose?
Cutting neck from noose?
Which path could lead to yellow?
Hell's not the road to follow.
I smell a tinkering familiar
Winking at me--the killer
stalks two feet behind
a shadow of the mind.

Shine the light, unfold my eyes
Been blinded til I withered dry
Not to die, stops the night
silent trees sway idly by.
To and back again, I ride--
along with palms, perched so high.
I see the pain, I mend my life.

___________________________



As I learn to feel my pain
Black sweltering pangs
Rise out of flames
A life untamed
Bells rang once again.

A stillness sits in waiting--
burned from all the baitings
cloaked in blessings
Never abating
My soul sits in waiting..waiting..

As I learn to bear the cross
I'll take what I can toss
From now I am the boss
Here I stand my loss.
The old home falls--
I'll not be stopped.

You've taken breath from wood,
my leave still sway--unhurt.
Frayed, the feathers lay--
Raw earth built up to clay.

Molded as the sun
The shadow's liquid pun,
Dumbed out the clanging racket;
Baskets of fractals sit, unharmed.

These are I and you unfolded,
Said we'd try--go unscolded.
Now we arrive, a blanket warmed.
Bright as stars
After the storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment