Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Obama-Longoria... wtf.


Eva Longoria info@barackobama.com
6:01 PM (2 hours ago)
to Brandy
Brandy --

In 2008, like so many of you, I dedicated a lot of my time to help Barack Obama win the presidency.

Now, with 2012 around the corner, I wanted to get ready for the next election by sitting down for an intimate conversation with supporters like you to talk politics and the role we'll play to win the 2012 election.

If you want to join me, along with DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz, donate $3 or whatever you can to President Obama's campaign today, and you'll be automatically entered for the chance to be one of five supporters to take part in this face-to-face conversation about next year's election.

I can't wait to meet some of you. I hope you'll bring your ideas for 2012 and share what matters most to you -- whether it has to do with health care, immigration, education, or jobs.

Donate today to be automatically entered to join in the conversation:

https://donate.barackobama.com/Our-Conversation

Looking forward to it,

Eva




So, I received this email today... Politicians...our current president... piggybacking onto images and vice versa. 

AND getting a faux-spammy email about it.  ?!  How stupid. 

But that's the game, huh. That's the democracy we chose.  Pick the best poster-boy(godforbidawoman)--the best Tom effingHanks...or Eva Longoria, I suppose.


I'm sickened by the blatant frivolity of our political process that has been too steeped in privilege$ to really understand reality anymore.

Ugh.  Stupid.




No comments:

Post a Comment